ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
As a Cybersecurity Regulatory Analyst, you will assist in Regulatory examinations of IT, information security and compliance through interviews with government examiners, gathering required exam documents, clarification of issues, coordinating meetings with internal SMEs, and development of action plans and management responses. Manage and report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure. Work with Legal to develop easy-to-understand communication and training materials regarding Gaming Laboratories International (GLI-33) and state regulation obligations in the current and prospective regulatory environment. Design and document IT compliance-specific process and procedure, as needed. Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment and its impact on business risk.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in regulatory examinations of IT, information security and compliance through interviews with government examiners, gathering required exam documents, clarification of issues, coordinating meetings with internal SMEs, and development of action plans and management responses.
- Manage and report on resolution of exam findings, including provision of evidence for closure.
- Develop easy-to-understand communication and training materials regarding state regulatory obligations in the current and prospective regulatory environment.
- Manage internal and external audits using a GRC tool.
- Design and document IT compliance-specific process and procedure, as needed.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the IT environment and its impact on business risk.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Experience running and managing regulatory IT assessments for an organization with significant regulatory requirements
- IT audit and regulatory compliance experience, including guiding and monitoring plan of actions and milestones
- Strong understanding of technical terminology (e.g., platforms, architecture, procedures)
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strategy, and design and execute on the associated plan
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Professional presence and demeanor
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels in an organization
- Understanding of financial services technical environment is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure with a positive mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or at least minimum of 3 years of Technical Risk Management, Information Security, IT Auditing or equivalent experience preferred
- Certifications preferred (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, PCI, etc.)
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.