ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Senior Art Director to help grow our in-house creative team. This role is highly collaborative, and applicants should be comfortable working closely with copywriters, designers, marketing/media stakeholders, and product designers to produce high performing creative across a variety of media. Applicants should also have a strong integrated advertising portfolio and at least a passing understanding of the nuances of the NFL’s catch rule.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to brainstorm creative ideas for campaigns, advertisements, and promotional materials.
- Develop visual concepts and design elements for TV, digital marketing, print materials, video content, and more.
- Oversee the production and execution of creative assets, ensuring they align with brand guidelines and brand tone.
- Lead the design and branding efforts for new product launches, eye-catching visuals and graphics for promotions, events, and special offers.
- Conceptualize and execute campaigns that resonate with sports fans and align with the brand's values.
- Collaborate with our product team to find opportunities to seamlessly bring our visual identity into our product messaging.
- Develop social media ad campaigns, including visuals and ad copy, to drive engagement and conversions.
- Work with the integrated marketing team to align creative assets with campaign goals and objectives.
- Support the Associate Creative Director (ACD) in managing and assigning design projects to the design team members.
- Review and provide feedback on the work of junior designers to ensure quality and consistency.
- Prioritize tasks and manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Conduct thorough quality checks to ensure that all creative assets are error-free and meet the brand's standards.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 6+ years of art direction experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Fine Arts/Design or related field
- An ideas person who follows-through more than the average ideas person
- Ability to work top down and bottom up
- Strong portfolio of design and art direction work across a variety of media, TVC experience is preferred
- Significant advertising experience, whether in-house or agency
- Strong presentation skills
- Applicants should be conversant in all major sports as well as the basics of sports betting
- A strategic creative who can turn data and insights into high-performing assets
- Strong organizational, planning, and time-management abilities required
- Strong communication, listening and problem-solving skills
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite with experience in 360 campaigns, including TV, digital, and print.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have the ability to work well with diverse populations; and demonstrated level of cultural competence
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $99,000 - $136,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.