ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Product Marketing Senior Associate to help our rapidly growing Casino business. You’ll bring a flair for marketing, excitement for new product and feature launches, and a passion for messaging strategy. You’ll guide the positioning, naming, competitive analysis, communications, and launch strategy to drive awareness, understanding and adoption of new promotional features. Additionally, you will serve as a key stakeholder and marketing voice at the table in future of casino promotional feature prioritization. This is a highly visible role that will require you to work with a cross-functional team across marketing, product development, engineering, legal and more.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Proactively contribute to product roadmap ideation and requirements gathering to ensure that products meet user needs and are highly marketable
- Provide clear KPIs for product launches that support overarching business goals
- Ensure all marketing requirements are accounted for and considered during roadmap planning while maintaining clear and consistent communications back to stakeholders about plans
- Collect and collate product needs from various marketing stakeholders
- Develop a clear understanding of customer segments to represent the voice of the customer during product roadmap planning
- Contribute to the strategy and execution of go-to-market plans for new products in your vertical then rapidly experiment and iterate to increase conversion and product usage
- Work with Analytics teams to identify KPIs and formalize reporting requirements for new products and launch campaigns
- Partner with the Brand team to craft messaging and work with design and production resources to drive creative execution
- Manage the content submission to various app stores
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing or product management experience with 1 year in product marketing, preferably with a focus on B2C or B2B-to-C
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with product organizations and have a deep understanding of how to operate in a tech environment
- Proven experience in both marketing and product organizations preferred
- Broad understanding of current product and marketing trends
- Equal enthusiasm for high-level strategic planning, creative thinking, and tactical execution
- Acute attention to detail
- Knowledge of Casino or heavily regulated industries is a plus
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $80,000 to $110,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.