ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Marketing Manager to help drive our customer retention and marketing initiatives through automation and technology advancement. You will play a key role on the Customer Marketing team, with ownership over marketing technology initiatives and automations. You will use your background in CRM and your technical acumen to enable FanDuel’s different brand verticals to create delightful customer experiences with new and existing tools. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Technical Knowledge and Implementation
- Lead customer marketing innovation by unlocking opportunities for automation and personalization using technology (Braze, Knime, CDP, Movable Ink)
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack (Braze, Knime, CDP) and our data sources
- Know our data architecture and understand how it impacts customer segmentation and marketing enablement
- Understand how to leverage APIs to create automations and personalize campaigns at scale using Braze and Movable Ink
- Play a key role in setting up new end-to-end marketing campaign automations
- Review existing marketing campaigns across the business and collaborate to create automations where appropriate
- Partner with relevant teams on the creation, testing and deployment of assets used in automations and campaigns with advanced personalization
- Partner with the Marketing Director, Vice President, Product Development and Engineering in the planning and execution of the marketing technology roadmap; monitor Martech backlog regularly
- Approach projects effectively by collecting and defining work requirements and maintaining a continuous feedback loop amongst stakeholders
- Evaluate capabilities of new and existing vendors, and project manage new tool implementations alongside our Product Development, Engineering, Marketing Director and Vice President
- Track usage on owned platforms, project needs for future contract periods and participate in contract renewal discussions
- Oversee the creation of documentation for owned projects to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Create and document new team processes for deploying campaigns and technology launches
- Manage a team of one or more direct reports
- Identify, develop and grow top talent within the customer marketing organization
- Create an inspiring environment for direct reports to learn and advance
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish preferred
- 2+ years experience in managing or mentoring people preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Proven experience with marketing communications and personalization tools (e.g. Braze and Movable Ink)
- Strong understanding of Customer Data Platform Technologies (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Tealium)
- Demonstrated experience working with database structures and data transfer methods (e.g. ETL, API)
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple marketing channels and compliance considerations for each (CAN-SPAM, double opt-ins, etc)
- Expert knowledge of CRM platform metrics
- Comfortable with querying and logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Proficient in coding emails in HTML and CSS
- Has a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Strong organizational skills and effective at project management
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts
- An avid sports and gaming fan, and have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!.” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $114,000 to $143,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.