ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for developing and implementing the overall HR strategy in support of both short-term and long-term business goals. A problem-solver by nature, the successful candidate will create and manage the implementation of organizational change that drives innovation and employee engagement. They will work collaboratively with specialist groups within the People Team to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organization, and with business leaders to grow diverse leadership, talent, and technical capability. This leader will work closely with members of executive leadership to help develop and implement structures and strategies that improve individual and organizational performance. They will also provide leadership for the HR function and team members in their organization.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Provide leadership for the People Team HR Managers, Generalists, and Coordinators, driving process excellence in the HR Business Partner arena by developing strategies and solutions that are scalable, pragmatic, and appropriate for a growth environment
- Develop strong relationships with client group business leaders (including C suite), as well as partners in Legal, Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit, and Finance
- Partner with internal and outside legal counsel to resolve complex employment related issues.
- Communicate clearly with executive management (including C suite), escalating issues in a clear and compelling way with solution options and recommendations
- Analyze large sets of data and present results that tell a clear and compelling story
- Think multiple steps ahead by preparing for potential problems and escalating issues when appropriate; juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Partner with centralized HR functions such as Talent, Compensation, Learning and Development, etc. to drive various business initiatives with client groups
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all employee and proprietary company information
- Create an inclusive culture that drives employee engagement and inspires team to perform at their best
- Maintain a highly visible profile to employees and maintain an open, sincere disposition for employee concerns and suggestions
- Apply discretion to interactions with employees on sensitive issues; show respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educate others on the value of diversity
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Flexible and agile approach to work; ability to adapt to ambiguity in a frequently changing, fast paced environment
- Extremely strong and detail-oriented written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills; comfort with metrics reporting and managing large data sets
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- People leadership skills and ability to motivate and drive engagement with a sizable team
- Proven familiarity in the following is required: strategy development, talent management, talent acquisition, leadership development, compliance and risk management, workforce engagement and organization development
- A track record of influencing and advising executive leadership
- Understanding of local and national employment laws and regulations
- Minimum of undergraduate degree preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
|The applicable salary range for this position is $140,000 to $180,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.