ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Producer works in an independent fashion, creating a stand-alone horse racing broadcast, while collaborating with talent and the technical broadcast team. This role uses discretion to create the structure and flow of the broadcast, conveying their vision to the talent and operations teams to organize the on-air production
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Coordinates production for live and taped horce racing productions as scheduled in conjunction with TV Hosts.
- Communicates with master control all breaks and lays out broadcast to manage the commercial load vs. the live racing schedule.
- Managing the content/rundown for horse racing coverage hosts.
- Organizes and orchestrates remotes and segments with track partners and newsmakers.
- Carries out promotional/marketing/sales campaigns & other assignments from Senior Producer.
- May oversee production that is carried on FanDuel TV live streaming entity.
- Create enterprise segments that involve breaking news, social media and handicapping as needed.
- Create talent one-sheet for remote production race assignments as needed.
- May assist in feature production.
- May be asked to direct in control room when needed.
- Needs to be able to function in remote production environment(mobile truck)
- Works with the production team to create the format (rundown) for his her/show.
- Must function efficiently in a live, unscripted production environment and in constant communication with talent, director and graphics. The producer, in our control room, is the driver of the show, not the director. Experience working on-site in a production truck is highly recommended.
- Producer may be asked to assist Senior Producer in managing/organizing production elements so that the entire production staff is kept up-to-date on what material is currently available for use on-air.
- Producer may produce special on-air segments within the body of the broadcast or for use on social media. These may include race specific elements, sponsored elements and others that promote the Betfair brand and products.
What we’re looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum 3 years' experience in horse racing with a good working knowledge of the sport and key industry members required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or in lieu of experience.
- Ability to work with editors under strict deadlines to produce content for live or taped productions.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft office suite.
- Experience with Avid editing system is essential, proficiency in Avid is preferred.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $93,500 – $110,880, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.