FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products that deliver sports betting, gaming and entertainment to millions of US sports fans every day. That’s no easy task, and wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products and innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether you’re looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging, we believe we’ve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
We’re looking for an FGP Migration Lead for a 15-18 month (TBC) secondment to work on our migration to our proprietary gaming platform (FGP). The successful candidate will have c. 3+ years’ experience in a dynamic project-management type role and will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a complex project to tight deadlines and create the necessary processes and ways of working to ensure we both meet our deadlines and have reliable and scalable processes for all future content delivery.
- Build a bottom-up migration plan for our 10+ suppliers and 1000+ games to FGP that moves us quickly to our new platform and clearly tracks both number of games and % of revenue that has been migrated
- Drive the creation of the migration plan around how QA will be tackled, how games will be batched, configured and deployed
- Ensure all games are fully compliant across 5 casino states we operate in today
- Identify all new gaps that will be created around games delivery due to migration and create processes to efficiently mitigate them
- Re-configure all games in Prismic / internal systems ahead of migration
- Tidy up existing data inconsistencies to ensure migration can move as quickly as possible
- Review and optimize existing game delivery process to ensure efficiencies
- Create production readiness plan including game enablement and hidden production testing
- Optimize iOS catalogue to ensure most efficient packages are in each app
- Balance QA prioritization between BAU content and FGP migration
What We’re Looking For
- Skilled in their field who can hit the ground running
- c. 3+ years in a project-management type role
- Ability to identify potential problems and implement proactive solutions
- Able to create strong relationships across multi-discipline teams
- Effective communicator who can clearly communicate project plan and milestones
- Experience of project management processes and demonstrates strong organization and influencing skills.
- Dynamic, agenda setting person capable of working within a multi-location team and across multiple markets
What You Can Expect
- Interesting work - working in a fast-paced and ever-changing industry, new problems and exciting solutions are never too far away. There are always opportunities to learn new skills and broaden your horizons
- A sense of achievement - Our teams own their own software and when that awesome new feature ships to users and the positive feedback starts rolling in, you can feel really proud of what you and your team created
- Personal development - clear and defined career pathways for every role at every level, a supportive manager, loads of learning opportunities and even 10% of your time to dedicate to your learning.
- Belonging - everyone at FanDuel works for each other, we win together, make mistakes together and have lots of fun doing it.
- Trust - A trusting work environment where productivity is valued above all else, giving you autonomy and ownership of your time and work
- Great financial package - Including salary, bonus, pension, private healthcare, share save scheme, flexible working & holiday policy along with a number of other benefits.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.
The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules. You don’t have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you are in the ballpark experience-wise, we'd love to speak to you!