ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier mobile gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across sports betting, iGaming, horse racing, advance-deposit wagering, daily fantasy sports. In addition, FanDuel Group operates FanDuel TV its broadly distributed linear cable television and leading direct-to-consumer OTT platform. FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 25 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in Los Angeles, Atlanta and Jersey City, as well as in Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Australia. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, (LON: FLTR) the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands.
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We’re currently hiring an Executive Producer - to build our in-house broadcast and content production group.
This role is highly collaborative, and applicants should be comfortable working closely with copywriters, designers, marketing/media stakeholders, and our project management team to produce high performing creative across a variety of media. Applicants should also have a strong broadcast and content portfolio and at least a passing understanding of the nuances of the NFL’s catch rule.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
Create a world class in-house production department.
- Produce breakthrough broadcast and digital video content to propel our award-winning products, live events and media holdings.
- Responsible for all aspects of the production process from concept development through job wrap on specific accounts, including management of other producers, internal teams, outside vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Produce various types of large, complex jobs as well as quick turn assignments, on time and on budget.
- Act as our procurement lead ensuring value across all our internal and external agency partner productions.
- Identify, develop and manage our production partner network.
- Develop good working relationships with stakeholders across the marketing org, and 3rd party vendors (i.e. procurement groups, media agencies, PR firms, etc).
- Manage, and grow a freelance producer network and delegate assignments based on project needs.
- Work closely with marketing leads on upcoming projects to create a view and plan to meet key moments across our calendar.
- Set up processes and ways of working to ensure our in-house production rivals external vendors.
- Have an outstanding creative sensibility with a proven track record of producing industry leading work.
- A track record of gaining the trust and respect of stakeholders, internal teams and industry partners.
- A passion for mentoring junior production staff.
- Superb problem solving, organizational, and communications skills.
- Demonstrate, evangelize and live the core values of the company.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 10+ years of production experience at a creative and growth driven company.
- Management experience and/or managing key pieces of business through large campaign work where you were the client facing production lead.
- A portfolio of work showing large and small budget productions for various media.
- Experience working with celebrities, athletes, musicians, influencers, etc.
- Experience with union and non-union crew productions, including both SAG and non-SAG talent.
- Passion and knowledge of latest industry trends (music, media, distribution, directors, film, tech, etc).
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $144,000 to $198,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.