ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Enterprise Systems Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the information systems and services that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The Systems Engineer will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Under the guidance of the Enterprise Systems Manager, you will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop SLAs that fulfill objectives and then design and develop the infrastructure to meet those SLAs. Responsible for ensuring that Fanduel makes quality and cost-effective technical choices in equipment, services, and implementations. Provide top tier enterprise systems troubleshooting, incident response, and solution design across the organization.
Ensure broad and current technical awareness by establishing and maintaining technical and professional relationships with appropriate organizations of strategic importance to Fanduel. Employ strong communications and organizational skills to the designing and maintenance of processes and procedures that ensures that timely, actionable and critical information is presented to IT leadership.
You will collaborate with team members and delivery managers to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly targets as well as planning steps to achieve goals, identify and resolve impediments, and deliver value.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Manages and monitors all installed systems and infrastructure for Fanduel, in line with company guidelines or SOP (standard operating procedure).
- Evaluate, Develop, and Deploy new systems and services across cloud and onprem infrastructure.
- Manage AWS, GCP & VMWare OnPrem systems and services.
- Defines internal customers’ needs and functionality in a service development cycle.
- Assists in the coordination of various teams across the organization testing and evaluating for the development of design and its implementation of the best output.
- Installs, configures, and tests operating systems, application software, and system management tools.
- Ensures the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Implements warranty and support activities.
- Must have in depth knowledge of multiped OS systems within cloud environments.
- Must have in depth knowledge of scripting and automation services.
- Evaluates the existing systems and provides the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Plans and implements system automation as required for better efficiency.
- Oversees the development of customized software and hardware requirement.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure high quality deliverables within organization guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Deals with work process, optimization methods, and risk management tools in the given projects for the successful accomplishments according to the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Provide Tier 2 & 3 technical support for all Enterprise Systems and Services
- Able to be on call and/or respond to urgent calls 24/7 as part of scheduled response teams.
- Coordinate with the Operations team to maintain a 24/7 systems operation with a rotating On-call schedule for production support issues.
- Uncover, research and educate the team on the newest technologies.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Strategic, current and detailed knowledge of cloud information systems technologies and architectures.
- Detailed knowledge of AWS, GCP, and on-prem VMWare systems infrastructure.
- Ability to propose, justify, plan, and bring to closure highly complex and large-scale information technology projects.
- Ability to design and implement change management processes, testing procedures, enterprise systems and network management systems, large scale systems management technologies, service level agreements, and information assurance measures.
- High level of skill in writing strategic documents, policy, and procedures in support of Enterprise systems and services.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support.
- Strong analysis capabilities and skills in structured problem solving.
- Strong program and service delivery skills.
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to identify and achieve quick wins.
- Ability to quickly learn new subject matter areas, assess operational maturity, establish KPI’s and metrics and drive towards operational maturity.
- Great communications and collaboration skills.
- 3-5 years experience managing, implementing and integrating IaaS and SaaS solutions.
- 3-5 years experience managing Application Performance Monitoring and Observability solutions.
- 3-5 years experience managing projects leveraging Agile methodologies.
- 3-5 years experience with end user training and support.
- 1-3 years experience experience with change management.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $92,000 to $120,750, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.