ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This role provides cross-functional assistance to streamline technical delivery across FanDuel Enterprise IT projects, programs and environments, in partnership with our multidiscipline team. The ideal skill-set encompasses the ability to facilitate thoughtful interactions with representatives from the business, analyze complex problems, and create elegant solutions that combine efficiencies across the spectrum of users, processes, and systems. A solid background in various software development lifecycles (SDLCs), in particular Agile, as well as a proven track record in the development of key project artifacts such as project charters, requirements documentation, test plans will be essential.
You, as a successful and talented candidate, will join the highly skilled teams working across the FanDuel technology organization. Core focus areas will be proposal development, requirements gathering and analysis, assistance in design phases, test planning and oversight.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
As the Enterprise IT Analyst, you will:
- Quickly understand a stakeholder’s business issues and data challenges
- Lead and/or facilitate requirements gathering sessions with project stakeholders and technical leads
- Identify strength and weaknesses of processes and systems, providing recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Build and refine user requirements, system and business configuration for current/future state processes and solutions.
- Assist in the development of functional specifications and system design specifications
- Plan and lead testing efforts
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate needed changes to development teams
- Assist and at times lead in development and enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Help drive and manage the creation of project governance related materials (policies, templates, procedures, standards) for Enterprise IT Teams.
- Partner with Product Owners, Engineers, Business Stakeholders and Leadership teams on solutioning, project roadmap definition/refinement.
- Supports project initiation efforts by assisting in the definition of project scope and the identification/selection of targeted solution(s). Assists Product Owners in the development of work plans, effort estimates, and delivery timelines
- Communicate and apply project standards
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our stakeholders
- Understand the components of running a fiscally successful project
- Work as part of a geographically distributed team and be willing to undertake occasional work related travel
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian projects and systems.
- Lead partnerships with internal teams and external business partners.
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality partner care.
- You work autonomously actively driving solutions, projects, and identifying areas for improvement in the platform.
- A high degree of focus on quality to build resilient, scalable, and maintainable systems.
- You make decisions based on data and exercise judgment to balance risks and rewards.
- A clear focus on staying up to date with emerging technologies through continued learning, active engagement and professional development.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and customer engagement skills.
- Collects and researches data; Use logical intuition and experience to complement data; Design and improve workflows, processes and procedures.
- Identifies and resolves problems in an efficient manner; Collect and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem-solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- 2+ current years’ Experience with progressive roles as a Business or Systems Analyst.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design as well as platform management and fundamentals of IT security.
- Understands Internet, Intranet and client/server architectures
- Experience in the creation of Process Mapping Documents and can proactively communicate and collaborate with customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements to deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
- Proven ability to drive and challenge business units on their assumptions and execution of their plans.
- Identifies critical issues with ease, assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings, delivers informative, well-organized presentations, and understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Generates enthusiasm among team members, proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles, and challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required, including extensive ability to use and build spreadsheets using Excel using advanced tactics (advanced excel formulas, pivot tables) for legacy system analysis and support
- 2+ years of in-depth Experience/knowledge of MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), & MS SharePoint and MS Project 2007-2010 and MS Visio(or other process modeling tools)
- Experience with Agile delivery methods (Scrum, Kanban, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Agile Unified Process, etc.) is desired.
- Good understanding of standard business practices related to Accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Month End Processing), Procurement (Supplier Management, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Approvals, Purchase Orders), Sales Operations (Customer Management, Proposal, Orders, Forecasting, Territory Management, and Quotas)
- Experience managing Enterprise ERP implementations is desired.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.