ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
The Director of Enterprise security engineering takes the leadership role of a team focused on Enterprise security and key partnership with the Enterprise business IT and commercial business teams. Bring your security and technical knowledge, and creative capabilities to provide unique for purpose solutions, providing stability and consistency. Partnership, orchestration and communication are key for delivery in this role. The right individual will be eager to dive into a diverse set of challenges to assess the overall risk landscape for FanDuel and provide a clear and cohesive strategy to work with our stakeholders to deliver the best-in-class trusted platform for our business and teams.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Responsible for the strategy and planning of an Enterprise Security program for business technology platforms in a regulated and dynamic environment.
- Manage and grow an enterprise security organization aligned with our organization, business and security needs. Build and create cross team and cross functional partnerships to improve security posture and outcomes. Look ahead and understand what talent and headcount we need to win.
- Understand our required security frameworks and regulatory rules to consistently achieve success and meet requirements in all areas of your responsibility and influence.
- Develop and improves processes and procedures, with clear documentation and training guidance for its use. Collaboration and alignment with security and enterprise teams is must have.
- Build a model for measurement and metrics collection, manual and automated processes, with regularly shared reporting, identifying the efficacy of your organizations deliverables and lifecycle operations.
- Bring knowledge, to know when and how we leverage modern models of work for the best outcomes, improving outcomes, providing automation, removing toil and friction. Create self healing environments where we can.
- Drive towards a secure-by-design and default to help secure FanDuel software, applications and wagering products. Leverage industry frameworks and methodologies to create clarity and transparency on engagement with all partners and leaders.
- Scale and maintain services, products and platforms to meet and exceed requirements and availability.
- Create and improve business partnerships, understanding what our partners and users need to complete their work well. Help them as they compete for our gaming markets!
- Become a trusted security advisor through bi-directional partnership across a wide range of stakeholders from Product and Engineering, Enterprise Technology to Legal, Internal Controls, Internal Audit by delivering timely , input, requirements, feedback, delivery and testing
- In-Depth knowledge of application and software security practices for large-scale applications and multi environment infrastructure supporting high throughput dynamic work loads.
- Manage, maintain and develop scopes of work, including delivery programs, security/risk assessment, metrics and reporting,
- Understand the value add of partnership, creating a working environment where anything is possible, and treating others with respect will generate better outcomes.
- Define, measure and meet service level objectives, indicators and agreements.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Significant experience in the leadership of security teams
- Empathetic leader who has experience growing individuals, teams, and programs through clear support, guidance, and mentorship
- Present and mindful leader, getting out of the "Status Quo mentality" to view each situation as an opportunity to grow, and mature our organization and security posture.
- Ability to drive through ambiguity, organize information, communicate clearly and define and execute on project deliverables across multiple stakeholders
- Experience in multiple security domains including product security engineering, security operations, infrastructure security etc.
- Understanding and practical implementation of software development practices with secure coding frameworks, and experience delivering security services programmatically. Developing and implementing security initiatives, achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Highly capable communicator, with the ability to translate technical language to any audience across the business.
- Fully capable of leveraging the models of "Devops", "DevSecOps" and "Site Reliability Engineering", to real world outcomes, ways of work and making engineering easier.
- Ability to provide data driven recommendations and well-constructed analyses to drive towards decisions and execution
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $166,000 to $217,350, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 13 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.