ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
There are more ways to win, here at FanDuel. We’re willing to bet on it.
At FanDuel Group, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports, and teams. We’re dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does “winning” look like at FanDuel? It’s recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creative professionals to cutting-edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best-in-class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best self. At FanDuel, our principle of “We Are One Team” runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
WHO WE ARE…
FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel Group has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and nearly 30 retail locations. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, Georgia, Portugal, Romania and Scotland.
Its network FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer OTT platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel Casino is looking for a Marketing Director to help design, deliver and optimize an all-customer loyalty program. In this role, the Marketing Director will oversee the loyalty program end-to-end, constantly refining our approach and taking learnings from within the group and outside-of-industry to deliver a best-in-class experience for our players. Responsibilities include achieving retention KPIs, leading the strategy and delivery of loyalty initiatives, and overseeing the marketing technology stack that drives the loyalty offering. The Marketing Director will be an expert on retention, have a strong background in launching & maintaining a loyalty program, understand industry best practices and innovations - and evangelizes these throughout the Customer Marketing team and the broader company to produce delightful customer experiences and drive business KPIs. This is a highly visible leadership role in the Marketing department.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Collaborate with Commercial and Analytics to set and achieve retention and engagement KPIs around Loyalty
- Ensure team / company priorities are clearly communicated and appropriately resourced
- Manage loyalty budget across all engagement channels (owned and paid) to appropriately reward and recognize customers - constantly optimizing ROI
- Oversee development and execution of all loyalty-related CRM programs, including season launches, promotions, and lifecycle programs
- Manage loyalty calendar, negotiating input from multiple stakeholders
- Oversee seamless campaign execution across multiple channels
- Serve as the expert and advocate on loyalty within the FanDuel business
- Lead the team in establishing a test and learn mentality
- Advocate for and ensure the prioritization and delivery of Loyalty initiatives and tools on the Product roadmap
- Serve as a thought leader to continuously improve and evolve customer segmentation and predictive modeling capabilities as they pertain to Loyalty
- Develop reporting frameworks for commercial KPIs, Loyalty platform metrics, and campaigns / promotions
- Lead complex cross-functional projects, collaborating with groups both inside and outside of Marketing to drive FanDuel group retention and engagement
- Develop core Loyalty KPIs and maintain regular reporting cadence to share results with management and to the broader business
- Weigh in on roadmap priorities and balancing big initiatives with BAU requests
- Serve as a mentor and advisor to colleagues in other departments
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with experience creating and managing Marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Demonstrable experience delivering and maintaining a Loyalty program
- Minimum of 4 years in a management role with multiple direct reports
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Experience leading a team across multiple channels (e.g. email, mobile, SMS)
- Extensive experience executing campaigns end-to-end, including copywriting and creative development, coding, campaign setup, and analysis
- Deep understanding of multiple parts of the marketing technology stack that pertain to Loyalty, including ESPs, Customer Data Platforms, Promotional engines and technical services
- Experience developing and overseeing customer lifecycle programs
- Experience with Agile development framework and track record of partnering with product and engineering teams on multiple projects at once
- Experience collaborating on cross-functional projects with multiple departments both in marketing and product/engineering
- Has a positive attitude and loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Knowledge of gaming and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Strong organizational skills & effective at project management
We treat our team right
- From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, “We Are One Team!” We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes our company stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $144,000 to $198,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.