ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Commercial Senior Manager for FanDuel Casino to lead our VIP strategy from a commercial perspective.
The role will work with VIP stakeholders to set the strategy and value proposition for our highest value customers, acting as liaison with different stakeholders to ensure that it gets properly implemented across the organization (e.g. customer retention, brand, product & content, and customer operations). At the same time, they will be responsible for monitoring the business performance, achieving key VIP objectives, spotting trends & criticalities, and reporting periodically to the leadership team. The Senior Manager will also be accountable for improving and optimizing the VIP customer experience on Casino, building business justifications when required.
The ideal candidate has a customer-first mentality when developing data-driven solutions and influencing cross-functional teams.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Possess a deep understanding of performance metrics (e.g. retention, unique actives, generosity strategy) of the Casino business, and constantly challenge the status quo as to whether performance is at the level we expect.
- Work closely with the Commercial Director, VIP stakeholders, and customer marketing teams to set revenue, retention, bonusing, and acquisition targets.
- Monitor VIP performance to make sure that the team meets the targets agreed.
- Monitor the business performance, key drivers and trends, and report regularly to the leadership team.
- Input into the Casino product roadmap assessing the commercial impact of new developments and/or features for VIP.
- Assess new investment ideas for VIP generosity and retention, and develop business cases to support the decision process and achieve consensus across teams.
- Be an expert on the FanDuel Casino VIP customer experience end to end (e.g. creative, media, registration funnel, funding, UX, promos, CS) and always look for further improvements.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with SQL and other analytic tools (e.g. KNIME, Python, R).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in retail gaming/sports betting/iGaming OR commercial analytics/customer intelligence is preferred.
- Strategic Mind-set: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications.
- Collaborates: is a team player - works with the team and stakeholders across the organization to get things done.
- Commercial acumen: advanced understanding of business principles and the levers.
- Experience in online businesses/ecommerce.
- Understand the different components of a P&L and is familiar with the budgeting process.
- Understand the fundamentals of online marketing.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $118,000 to $147,000 which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.