ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV — "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports and interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is seeking a Commerical & Marketing Innovation Associate to help solve FanDuel’s toughest problems and take advantage of our most significant market opportunities by helping to research, develop & deliver innovative capabilities to our marketing and commercial teams.
Projects can vary in size, scope, and timeline dependent on the most high-potential needs of the business. Some examples of work could include considering new ways to reach our target audience; developing a new model/process; establishing unique partnerships to further the growth of our brand; and identifying and evaluating new revenue streams or audience segments.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Assist in investigating new market opportunities
- Distill large datasets into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate closely with key partners in Finance, Commercial, Marketing, Research, Analytics and Product
- Aid in monitoring the current industry landscape across both competitors and best practices
- Build and keep a repository of resources to fuel change and innovative thinking
- Draft presentation or post-mortem decks, maintaining a resource of results
- Help manage project timelines and successful deployment of initiatives through to completion
- Participate in customer research to inform decision making
- Iterate and improve current ways of working
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in commercial, consulting or innovation practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Analytical field (or other relevant discipline) preferred
- Stong MS skills especially Excel (including pivot tables and vlookups), with understanding of modeling approaches a plus
- Strong organizational and effective project-management skills
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for evaluating quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Confidence and resourcefulness to learn new skills
- A great colleague and teammate – someone that people want to work with
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
The applicable salary range for this position is $59,500 to $80,000which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.